Your warranty covers the replacement of a unit should it be faulty. It does not include cable replacements, theft, or physical damage caused after delivery.
Articles in this section
- SUBMIT A RETURN/WARRANTY CLAIM
- Chargebar's Returns/Refunds Policy
- I'm not happy with my Chargebar? What can I do?
- I received the wrong item, how can I return it and have the correct one sent?
- My Chargebar is Not Working
- Chargebar's Warranty Policy
- What's covered by warranty?
- Why aren’t cables included in the warranty?
- How long is the Warranty Period?
- What happens if someone steals a Cleveland pack?