The on/off switch is a touch sensitive circle, on the right side of the unit. Slide your finger over this multiple times to adjust the brightness of the LED. The LED is off by default and requires touching of this button.
Articles in this section
- What is the Riley's cable configuration?
- How do I install my artwork?
- My Riley tray is cracked, can I replace just the tray?
- Can the floor stand be fixed to the floor?
- Can my Riley come with a floor stand?
- Does the Riley plug into the wall, or is it battery powered?
- How does the wall mount work?
- My LED is not switching on, what do I do?