Charging speed is dictated by the device manufacturer (e.g. Apple, Samsung). A ‘rapid charge’ is not possible because the device’s operating system will reject it, or significantly throttle (ie slow down) the recharge speed.
Articles in this section
- Do Chargebars Cater for Laptops?
- What ongoing Maintenance is Required?
- How many power outlets are required?
- Do customers require assistance to operate a Chargebar?
- How does the custom branding process work?
- What is Apple MFi compliance? Why is it important?
- How fast is the charge speed? Is it a rapid a rapid recharge?
- How can I find a Chargebar near me?