We hope this never happens! The Devonshire doesn't work without the base, and the cables do not appear to be disconnectable. To further deter thieves, we recommend keeping a driver's licence or similar behind the counter when a customer borrows a Devonshire Disc, ensuring the disc's return.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose which cables are on my Devonshire discs?
- The lights are not working on my Devonshire.
- What's on the bottom of the disc?
- Is the artwork on every disc?
- How long does a disc take to recharge?
- How many charges does one disc give?
- How many discs can a base station hold?
- What happens if someone steals a Devonshire disc?
- Can you disconnect the cables?