It cannot be fixed, but is sizeable and heavy enough to deter theft, and ensure sturdiness. It would take a solid thud to knock over, that's for sure.
Articles in this section
- What is the Riley's cable configuration?
- How do I install my artwork?
- My Riley tray is cracked, can I replace just the tray?
- Can the floor stand be fixed to the floor?
- Can my Riley come with a floor stand?
- Does the Riley plug into the wall, or is it battery powered?
- How does the wall mount work?
- My LED is not switching on, what do I do?