Remove the 4 screws, and the backplate of the Riley LED unit, slide the artwork in, and place the backplate back on, using the same screws.
Articles in this section
- What is the Riley's cable configuration?
- How do I install my artwork?
- An individual part of my Riley is broken, can I have this part replaced?
- Can the floor stand be fixed to the floor?
- Can my Riley come with a floor stand?
- Does the Riley plug into the wall, or is it battery powered?
- How does the wall mount work?
- My LED is not switching on, what do I do?