MFi stands for ‘Made For iDevice’. It is Apple’s official certification that requires significant investment, quality manufacturing standards and shared profits with Apple.
Articles in this section
- Do Chargebars Cater for Laptops?
- What ongoing Maintenance is Required?
- How many power outlets are required?
- Do customers require assistance to operate a Chargebar?
- How does the custom branding process work?
- What is Apple MFi compliance? Why is it important?
- How fast is the charge speed? Is it a rapid a rapid recharge?
- How can I find a Chargebar near me?