Yes, but they do not appear to be disconnectable to customers, so they are unlikely to be stolen. However, they can still be disconnected should you need one replaced.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose which cables are on my Devonshire discs?
- The lights are not working on my Devonshire.
- What's on the bottom of the disc?
- Is the artwork on every disc?
- How long does a disc take to recharge?
- How many charges does one disc give?
- How many discs can a base station hold?
- What happens if someone steals a Devonshire disc?
- Can you disconnect the cables?